Nearly 75% of all aluminum ever produced is still in use today.
The Great American Can Roundup School Challenge is open to all public and private, pre-K through 12th grade schools in the United States.
- Register by April 28, 2017 (the last day of the 2016-17 contest period).
- Recycle between November 15, 2016 and April 22, 2017.
- One registration per school. Registration is required.
- Winners are determined by the pounds of aluminum cans recycled per capita which is determined by student enrollment.
Rules of Participation
The school’s recycling contact should monitor the school’s account throughout the competition. If pounds have not been verified most likely the cause is that recycling documentation has not been received and should be uploaded. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants must submit receipts verified by the recycling center (with a stamp or a signature).
- To be entered in a drawing for a pizza party gift card, upload your log monthly by December 22nd, January 22nd, February 22nd and March 22nd.
- All Recycling Receipts must be uploaded by April 28, 2017.
- Winners are determined by the pounds of aluminum cans recycled per capita.
- April 22 is the last day to collect aluminum cans.
- April 28 is the last day to recycle your cans and upload receipts to www.canroundup.com. If you are having technical difficulties, email us at email@example.com and we will help you.
Log in to your Challenge account. Forgot your password? Type in your email address and click on forgot password. Forgot your username or password? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email us at email@example.com. We are happy to help.
By participating, registered schools agree to these official rules and the decisions of the sponsor and the judges from any and all liability, claims or damages arising out of their participation and the acceptance and use of a prize. Sponsor assumes no liability for lost, late, miscredited, illegible, incomplete or damaged Registration Forms, Recycling Log/Verification Forms. In addition, sponsor assumes no liability for mail or for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures or any kind of failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions of contest forms, materials or submissions.