Al the Can wants to see which school can round up the most cans-per-student between
America Recycles Day (November 15) and Earth Day (April 22) for the big, $5,000 prize!
Register your school (pre-K-12) by April 28, 2017 for the Challenge.
Get students excited about recycling.
Your school’s size doesn’t matter—just the amount of aluminum cans recycled per enrolled student.
Go round ’em up!
- Collect and recycle cans.
- Earn $ from your local recycling center.
- Post your progress online each month and be entered to win pizza party gift cards.
- Remember the last day to collect cans is April 22 (Earth Day). You have until April 28 to recycle those cans and submit your completed recycle log and receipts.
Claim your reward.
- $1,000 prizes for state and District of Columbia winners
- $5,000 for the national winner
- School pride and a healthier planet
- Funds raised from recycling center payment
- Plus the value of the cans paid by the recycling center